One budget friendly way to completely change the way a space feels is to change one important element from the room, I want to change my dining room lamp to a more modern option so I decided to round up the 10 modern chandeliers I’m craving.
I’m gravitating towards a specific line of design as you will notice when you see the longlist I have managed to put together. Another thing that you will notice is that I’m going for a particular finish to warm up my space since we painted our wood ceiling white.
The modern chandeliers that made my longlist are:
- Hemisphere Chandelier in antique brass finish from ZGallerie
- I like this design a lot, I used it in my design board posted last week.
- Acrylic framework Chandelier from West Elm
- Clive brass chandelier from Crate&Barrel
- Kichler Armstrong Chandelier from Candelabra
- Bistro Chandelier with clear globes from Restoration Hardware
- Mid Century Orb Chandelier from Pottery Barn
- Jonathan Adler Caracas Chandelier from Candelabra
- Italian Starburst Chandelier from Restoration Hardware
- Mobile Chandelier from West Elm
- Varick Chandelier from Restoration Hardware
As I mentioned earlier I used to have dark cherry toned wood ceilings, that were complemented perfectly by my white chandeliers with polished nickel metal finish – I’ll look for a picture to show you. Last year we finally decided to paint the wood ceiling white, I love the way it looks but now my lamp gets kind of lost.
Here I am gravitating towards a warmer finish that contrasts and complements better my white ceiling. Remember this is all about balance as I have mentioned in other posts and will continue to do so.
Help me narrow this down by telling me your favorite chandelier from the shortlist.