Camel leather sofas have been very present in my Pinterest feed and every time I see one I get this warm comfortable feeling inside without even starting to analyze if the space is too modern or too traditional. Leather sofas can sometimes feel cold, stark or office like but a camel leather sofa with the right elements paired with it will feel as cozy as it can get.
Below you will find some inspiration images of camel sofas being used so that you can sense how much they affect the feeling a room can give its users.
If you love the way they look as much as I do, here are a couple of sources for camel leather sofas:
- 81” Brooklyn leather sofa in sienna from West Elm
- Axel leather loveseat from West Elm
- Jake leather sofa in vintage caramel leather from Pottery Barn
- Brooklyn leather sofa in toffee leather from Pottery Barn
- Beatnick Oxford leather tan sofa from Overstock
- Hancock distressed saddle brown Chesterfield sofa from Overstock
I would love to hear your thoughts!