INTERIOR DESIGN CRAVINGS
This FREE Facebook group is a place for us to share inspiration, tips, tools, questions, and collaborate with each other on our design journeys no matter how big or small.
In order to keep a spam free – collaboration friendly environment, I have created some rules for the group that are important, and should be abided.
In this group we follow rules, anyone who doesn’t will be banned from the group.
The moment you joined Interior Design Cravings you agreed to being a part of a community that follows the rules listed below.
1. NO SELF PROMO
No self-promotion is allowed, except for the inside the individual threads or other posts by the administrator where it’s explicitly stated.
Make sure to check out the work posted on the threads were promo is allowed and support other design lovers also.
In this group self-promotion includes:
- – Posting a link to YOUR website
- – Posting your content to the group and not within relevant threads.
- – No posting of blog post without a link.
- – No surveys in the group
- – No selling products, events, programs, webinars, workshops, eBooks, courses, services, etc.
- – No promoting your webinars, challenges, courses, events, etc.
- – No affiliate links are allowed
Just keep your eyes open to the threads where sharing links to your website, social media, Facebook pages, and Facebook groups is encouraged.
ONLY Interior Cravings and/or the administrator are allowed to break the NO SELF PROMOTION rule.
2. NO VIDEOS
The following videos ARE NOT permitted:
- – No creating videos
- – No posting videos of yourself
- – No streaming LIVE into the Group.
If you find a video from someone else that adds value to the group, feel free to share it to the group through a post.
ONLY Interior Cravings and/or the administrator are allowed to break the NO VIDEO rule.
3. NO PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) REQUESTS OR SOLICITATIONS
It is NOT permitted to post in the group or in the comments of ANY post and ask people to PM you to find out more about what you offer, how you can help or to work with you.
This type of behavior will:
- Get you removed from the group
- Get your comment removed from the post
4. BE NICE
I thind that is pretty clear.
Make sure you add to the group this can be a great space, and it is up to us to make and keep it that way.
Give genuine help, give honest feedback and help with suggestions.
6. DON’T PRIVATE MESSAGE THE ADMINS
If you have any questions regarding the group and its content make sure to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private messages WILL NOT be answered.
If you don’t agree with ALL of these rules stated here, kindly remove yourself from the group.
Make sure to check the rules periodically because they are subject to change without notice.
Other than that WELCOME to our community!