I fell in love with sooooo many Paris Fashion Week street style looks that I just had to make a post about them.
Paris Fashion Week ran from September 27 to October 5 this year, it is held biannually with spring/summer and autumn/winter events held each year. Paris Fashion Week is considered one of the Big 4 fashion weeks: New York, London, Milan and Paris.
Here are three looks inspired by street style looks:
I absolutely love when comfortable easy to wear outfits inspire me, this is an example of one that I was immediately drawn to. The list of items used to create it were:
- Steve madden Rosaly Bootie in tan from DSW
- Navy high waist skinny jeans from Yoins
- Green sleeveless long tshirt from UNIQLO
- Long sleeve navy jacket from Newchic
- Heroine handbag in small from Alexander McQueen
The items used to create this look were:
- Off the shoulder tunic from TIBI
- Circus Hotel striped coluttes
- Pink Haley Emily top handle tote from Ebags
The winner in this outfit is the high impact created by the graphic pants matched with the plain white shirt, since I wasn’t able to give you the link for the Circus Hotel coluttes I used in my outfit, here are some other options that would work perfectly to achieve the impact of this outfit.
The items used to create this look where camel or tan leather is the focus point – check out my previous posts about my obsession with camel leather here and here – were:
- Maxima striped trousers from Navabi
- Basic black Tshirt with a V neck
- Chloe belted leather jacket from Neiman Marcus
- Ashby bootie from Rag & Bone
- Iver backpack from Sole Society
Love the Chloe leather jacket but don’t love the price tag? Take a look at the more affordable options I put together for you below:
- Michael Kors hooded coat from Macy’s – it’s on sale! / 2. Faux suede moto jacket from Forever21 3. Jessica Simpson faux leather jacket from Nordstrom
Let me know if there is a particular look that inspires you!